Terms and Conditions
Dermedique uses the latest technology for laser treatments, we offer a free consultation and a dermoscopy, to rule out any skin cancer or laser contraindication.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with Australian Copyright Law, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website exclusive, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria.
Clients may purchase as many skin packages as they like, however payment must be made upfront in full and the terms of our refund policy apply.
The full amount of the package is payable prior to commencement of any treatments.
Bookings must be made for each treatment within the package.
Appointments cancelled, missed or changed without 24 hours’ notice will be deemed to have been taken and deducted from the client’s package.
Treatments included in each skin package cannot be exchanged for other treatments.
A team member will advise clients on the recommended time frames for each treatment within the skin package purchased, however it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they book in their treatments in advance so that there are available appointments.
All skin packages have a 12 month expiry on redemption of treatments.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
We offer a guarantee that there will be an improvement to client’s skin under the following guide lines:
- If we believe that additional treatments will reach the desired result, we will advise the client prior to the purchase of the skin packages.
- Clients must inform Dermedique of their skin concerns prior to commencing all treatments and a consent form must be signed.
- Client’s need to follow all at home protocols recommended by the team member.
Laser Hair Removal Packages.
Clients may purchase the full body laser hair removal package at the prices set out in marketing materials from time to time.
The full body laser hair removal package includes all of the laser hair removal areas offered by Dermedique, as set out in the marketing materials. This package does not include laser hair removal areas that are not currently offered by Dermedique; for example, scalp, eyebrows and ears.
Clients may elect to remove any area from their full body laser hair removal package. Clients must advise the staff at the time of booking and upon arrival at each appointment of the area that has been removed from the package. No reduction in price is available where areas have been removed from the package.
Bookings must be made for each laser hair removal treatment. Bookings for this package may not be available at all times on all days.
Payment must be made in advance.
The package cannot be used between two or more clients. A photo ID may be requested.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, or transferred to account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases, so your gift card should be kept secure. If your gift card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to Dermedique.
We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a lost or stolen gift card.
Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
GIFT CARDS EXPIRE ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE AND ARE NO LONGER VALID.
If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeit.
You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Cancellations and Refunds.
Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit.
In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeit.
Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We will match any genuine and current advertised price on the same treatment using the same equipment and products.
- The competitor advertised offer must be within a 10km radius of the Dermedique clinic from which the client is claiming the Price Promise discount.
- Evidence of the published / advertised price must be provided at the time of booking. Simply cut out the advertised price or offer and bring it into the clinic with you. Dermedique reserves the right to contact the competitor at any time to authenticate the current price.
- The offer or treatment must be ‘like for like’. The client must purchase the same number of treatments as advertised by the competitor.
- The Dermedique Price Beat does not Price Beat another Price Beat.
- Price Beat excludes skin products and all injectable treatments.
- Subject to availability – some technologies may not be available.
- The Price Beat does not apply to offers made by group buying, discount or coupon generating website organisations.
- Only applies to competitor brands and does not include Price Beating.
- The Price Beat discount cannot be applied to purchases that the client has already paid for or received.
- Each client will require a full consultation and assessment, and the Dermedique medical practitioners, nurses and technicians reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client and can at any time refuse to treat.
- Dermedique Price Beat scheme may be reviewed or cease any time without prior notice.